It would be awesome if YAMM could...

Add reporting on clicks/links.

Love the info on Opens. Would also like reporting on who clicked, and which links were clicked.

119 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Holly Van Hart shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DANIEL CARDONA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning.

I am at this moment just beginning to know a little about YAMM.

I think it would be very opportune to know exactly what url was clicked to know a little more the interests of my client and improve the segmentation.

Other lower quality complements such as MailTrack allow you to track the different urls of an email.

I hope you can quickly implement this functionality.

• Claudio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YUP. Agreed. I really like YAMM!! So easy and intuitive and affordable. I also am happy with the feature showing if and when clicked.

My suggestion is to be able to see WHICH SPECIFIC URL was clicked.

This would help tremendously for the various clients I include in my mailers to be able to send them specific stats for their specific url and to where it went..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that having information on which linked was clicked by each clicker would be very useful and informative!

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was frustrated when I learned that it's impossible to track which links were clicked. How hard is it to assign different tracking urls to your tracking links? Gotta stay ahead, not behind, YAMM. We like using you, but the tech world is not asleep ;-)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see the report now shows who clicked any link. Would like to know who clicked which link!

• Caleb Christopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Knowing WHICH link was clicked would be very handy. A simple "Clicked" status in the spreadsheet is fine, but it would be nice to be able to click that cell and see expanded info in the tracking report at a minimum.

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base