It would be awesome if YAMM could...

When reusing an email list display the merge status for send #2 displayed in a new column.

The option of adding a new column is especially good to keep track what contacts open/don't open your emails over time.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vlad Ciurca shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@MArtain Ferguson. This used to be possible, but I don't know why it is not possible since around a month or so. It makes my job a lot harder and I would like it to be back to normal.

• Martain Ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't know if this helps, but I found that if you rename your initial "Merge Status" column, in which you choose which email addresses to perform the merge with, you can than add an additional column with the heading "Merge Status", and choose again who to resend to.

I used YAMM to email people as they registered for a conference. I later wanted to send a second reminder email, so I renamed the initial Merge Status column (in my case by adding the confirmation", and then created another column with I labeled Merge Status. YAMM used the new column to pull from, and added an addition column for the sent/opened report.

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base