It would be awesome if YAMM could...

Follow-up to non-responders

t'd be great if, after a few days, you could run a "follow-up" function that follows up on the same thread to people who haven't responded with a pre-defined template

578 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for YAMM! It is still the most awesome mail merge out there.
        Just a follow-up to the follow-up feature of this add-on. I have observed that this only works after pressing follow-up, etc. from the open tracking report pane. I found out, however, that upon closing the start mail merge window to correct/edit the google sheet, I noticed that you cannot properly do follow-up any further, or that you cannot undo closing the start mail window. Thus, you would have to be really sure when clicking the follow-up buttons. Is there no way to continue using follow-up after choosing to edit the sheet/closing the start mail window? Thanks!

• Kevin Nordio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is there not a way to make this automated like gmass did? I would imagine that you can use the no response google script and have it automated in your platform somehow. Would love to have this feature as it's the only thing that has me on edge for purchasing along with a ton of others I would imagine.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an answer to Saurabh's question regarding a follow up as a reply, instead of a new email?

• Saurabh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Romain, your tool is fabulous! And the follow-up option seems like a great idea. Thanks for YAMM! But I have 2 questions:
        1. How can the follow-up email be made as a "reply" on the personalized email that was sent to each recipient? Currently, it seems that I have to provide another new draft email.
        2. Once I click on "follow-up", then how do I see the tracking report on the initial mass mailer that I had sent? For example, I clicked follow-up, but didn't really send the follow-up emails. Now, Open Tracking Report" is not showing the earlier tracking report.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there -- YAMM is a great product, but I just want to share that my product, GMass, has the ability to send automatic follow-ups to non-responders. GMass is a free extension for Gmail that adds mass emailing and follow-up capabilities to your account.

See www.gmass.co or the specific announcement about automatic follow-ups: http://blog.gmass.co/2016/05/automatic-follow-up-emails-until-reply-in-gmail.html

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base