It would be awesome if YAMM could...

Allow for more than 1 scheduled mail merger

when working a campaign of 500 or 1000 contact its would nice to break it up over time by scheduling multiple mail merges.

164 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim Hey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems to be a rippoff of your money because google does not allow 400 aday and this program doesn't allow scheduling more than 1 to help with this problem

Having the ability to schedule more that one group will increase the functionality and uses of the program and increase the customer base.

• Erwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

COMPLETELY agree, but YAMM isn't home it seems....... or has no PC available to react.

I work with 7500 records and gmail limits me to 200 sends a day or I get shut down. I would love to schedule a group of 1000 all at one time. 200 a day / 5 days in row.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this is essential functionality. Without it, perhaps we should all migrate over to "Mail Merge for Gmail" by digitalinspiration dot com

Agreed! This is exactly the comment I want to recommend. I send out weekly emails to different groups, it would be nice to set them all and then forget them.

This is really a fundamental feature that is lacking. Really detracts from the usability of the product.

• Curtis Bingham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really important. I need to send to 20% for test A, 20% for test B. And I need to queue up another campaign to an entirely different segment, and all of them need to go out on Thursday morning. Right now I can't do this.

Yea having Multiple Schedules will help, Also if Possible Weekly Schedule plan may also help.

• Yaron Guez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I have timezones for people on my list so I immediately thought of using the scheduling feature. However being able to only schedule one campaign at a time made this feature less useful.

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base