It would be awesome if YAMM could...

Stop or cancel option

To many times I have hit send emails and then realized I clicked the wrong draft or am sending to more people than I intended. It would be nice to have a cancel or stop sending option

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGREED! I would like to have a big red CANCEL / ABORT button so a mail merge can be stopped immediately when a mistake has been discovered.

• Jonathan Murphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very pro this idea! You used to be able to close the modal window and that would at least stop it before it go too far.

That behavior is changed now. It will complete the campaign even after it's been closed.

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Likewise--it was so frustrating to watch hundreds of messages go out when I realized my mistake when fewer than 100 had been sent!

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously. This has been asked for for 2 years. We. Need. A. Stop. Button. Now.

I'm glad to see YAMM support reaching out and helping people out. No reason why a simple, "stop" button, cannot be possible.

Indeed a stop button will be great to avoid sending many unwanted emails in case of a mistake

Please add this! I sent emails to 50 people when I was just trying to send to one. I would have been able to stop this before all the damage was done.

Feature requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base